Friday, July 27, 2007
I love stone soup!
I love stone soup and I am a vegetarian because I found out where meat came from. I love animals. Great white sharks, kangaroos, wallabys, crocodiles...all the animals you can name. In fact, my sister is a carnivor and so is my big aunt, big uncle, my mom and Hollywood (that's our friend). And I hope Ruby is gonna be a vegetarian too. That's all for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Sienna,
I love animals too. All kinds of animals. I especially love birds that are all around my house that cheer me up. There are robins, crows, Western tanagers, Magpies, Starlings, barn swallows. I have notices that the more trees we get here, the more birds we have. I think there have been birdie nests in every one of our trees this summer.
I have been thinking of becoming a vegetarian, too. Maybe. I still think that my tummy feels best when I have just a few small bites of chicken or fish each day. But maybe as I get older, I won't need those small bites anymore. I am trying to stay really healthy so that I can know you when you are a grown woman. Let's see, you are seven now. If I live 20 more years, how old will you be then?
Gramma Rita loves you.
Hooray for the vegetarians!!! You can always have veggie food at my house my little friend! xoxox, Danielle
I agree with Danielle - hooray for vegetarians! And hooray for you having a blog! xoxo Kathy
Hi Sienna! Congrats on your new blog! Herbie and I enjoyed reading it tonight and he approves of your vegetarian decision! We miss you!
xo Laura, Shawn, Herbie and baby ??
Post a Comment